- Decrease in staff time taken up by ancillary activities to the main activity.
- Inventory reduction: supply according to client needs.
- Optimisation of resources essential to the main activity.
- Saving on investment in research and technology in areas which do not form part of the business purpose.
- Removal of barriers to expansion.
- Knowledge of and participation in the logistics of major companies.
- Reduction in production times.
- Flexibility to deal with special operations: peaks and troughs.
- Detailed information on product status: computer traceability control.
- Reduction in operating and financial risks.
- Experience and professionalism acquired since 1978.
- Recognition of major companies.
- Leading companies in the achievement of the main quality standards.